- Have you ever lost any permanent staff against your will?
- Do your employees feel that their potential is not being maximized?
- Do you know which of your employees has the most potential?
Talent Management is currently of great importance to Management since it aims to identify persons with potential inside the company and helps to map development paths in collaboration with the respective Heads of Departments, whilst taking into account the aspirations of the persons and the organization, thereby contributing to the maximization of the potential of both.
Talent Management is one of the most effective means of employee management when carefully applied, making it one of the pillars of greater productivity and better performance of the Organization. Further, it is a key element in stimulating and maintaining an innovation culture at a company.
We design tailor-made Talent Management Systems aligned with the Client Company’s strategy duly supported by a plan of individual activities, carefully planned. Those programs take into account the expectations of the employee in a career development perspective, the management support and the business context.
In order to implement a Talent Management System we develop:
- Competency Models
- Performance Management System
- Career Track Planning
Performance Management should be viewed as a system consisting of a set of highly interactive processes which involve employees at all levels of the organization.
Above all, Performance Management is an ongoing communication process, undertaken in partnership, between an employee, his or her immediate supervisor, and the even the organisation, that involves establishing clear expectations and understanding about:
- The essential job functions the employee is expected to do
- How the employee’s job contributes to the goals of the organization
- What “doing the job well” means in concrete terms
- How employee and supervisor will work together to sustain, improve, or build on existing employee performance
- How job performance will be measured
- Identifying barriers to performance and removing them
In our approach, Performance Assessment is one part of Performance Management, combining two systems that work together: an assessment system and a feedback system, whose main purpose is to improve the performance of the organization as a whole.
We develop, assist the implementation and provide follow-up to tailor-made Performance Management Systems in accordance with the needs, structure, culture and strategy of each organization.
We view Performance Assessment as an integral part of performance management, combining two systems that work together: an assessment system and a feedback system, whose main purpose is to improve the performance of the organization as a whole.
We design and implement tailor-made Performance Management systems in accordance with the needs, structure, and values of the organization.